A- A A+

Pegawai Contoh Bulanan

Director Message

Tn. Hj. Mohd Zaki Ibrahim

TUAN HAJI MOHD ZAKI IBRAHIM

PENGARAH

JABATAN PERANCANGAN BANDAR DAN DESA NEGERI SELANGOR

Assalamualaikum and Greetings,

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Thanks to God, because of His grace and His will, Selangor State Town and Country Planning Department  has gone through in 2012 with great success.

I am thankful for the year 2012 also recorded memories with some recognition of the Department at the state or national level. At the national level, JPBD Selangor has received the award of 5 Stars from MAMPU and is ranked 19 out of 554 agency portal or departments across the country. In 2012, during Selangor State Government Innovation Day Ceremony, the Department has received recognition for 2 award :

i. Award for Excellence in Office Management and Administration (APPC) 2012
ii. Innovation Recognition Web-Category 5 Star & Web Portal

For 2013 the Department will continue to enhance the quality of services towards a sustainable plan to make the Department as a 'Center of Reference' for the coordination of spatial planning and state-level planning information. The Department will continue its efforts to become a major player in the spatial planning of land use to develop Selangor Planning Information System (SISMAPS) web-based. Monitoring system that is being developed will be extended to include information from a variety of party planning so that it can be a geospatial information system at the state level.

In order to improve the management of the Department, the use of ICT culture and reduction of paper use in all dealings Department will be fully implemented. All existing systems such as e-PC, an SPC, HRMIS, webmail, etc. will be increased in usage during daily operations in the office. This is one of the initiatives towards green office environment will be implemented at the Department as well as quality management culture will be strengthened.

My sincere appreciation for the support extended, assistance and cooperation extended by the State Government, all Local Authorities and the Technical Department has been involved directly and indirectly in the Selangor State land use planning as a whole.
Lastly, I would like to thank all the staff at the Department for their commitment to achieving excellence up to this level. It is hoped that this noble efforts can be continued for future success. Happy New Year 2013 will hopefully bring more success.

HAJI MOHD. ZAKI IBRAHIM
Director,
Selangor State Town and Country Planning Department

Print Email